If you aim to contribute in any way or just use stuff we made in your own projects — here's a good page to start.
All code we develop eventually ends up on github.com/podlove. Everthing is licensed under MIT, BSD or the like.
- Podlove Publisher (@Github, @WordPress, @Trello)
- Podlove Web Player (@Github, @WordPress, @Trello)
- podlove.github.io (@Github)
There are PHP libraries which will help you if you want to implement Podlove specifications / features in your own projects. They are distributed via the PHP package manager Packagist.
- Normal Play Time: PHP parser for Normal Play Time (RFC 2326) (@Packagist, @Github)
- Podlove Timeline: PHP library providing a toolkit to handle various timeline/chapter formats. (@Packagist, @Github)
Specifications are publicly available and maintained on github.com/podlove/podlove-specifications. Feel free to contribute by commenting and sending pull requests.